COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURES
COVID POLICY: UPDATED 8/13/2021
Throckmorton Theatre wants to provide the safest space possible for you to enjoy live shows and in-person rehearsals again. The following are guidelines and precautions we are putting into effect at this time per federal, state, and local guidelines:
1. We will require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within 72 hours for all shows– ALL AUDIENCE MEMBERS OVER THE AGE OF 2 YEARS OLD , staff, cast and crew, and volunteers. Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination (physical vaccination card or digital record) along with matching photo ID OR a negative COVID test at the door. Anyone under 2 years old, please contact the theatre if appropriate for them to attend ( at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. All people inside the Throckmorton Theatre building will be required to wear masks at all times regardless of vaccination status.
3. All Throckmorton Theatre artistic, production teams and staff will be required to show Proof of Vaccination OR take weekly COVID tests. In addition, a designated person will be assigned as a COVID monitor to ensure compliance with vaccination and testing requirements, and to monitor potential symptoms among staff, artists, and volunteers.
4. We have an air purifier and ceiling ventilation in our main theatre and air purifiers in our smaller rooms.
5. The theatre will be cleaned and sanitized between all events, rehearsals and space uses.
6. We will continue to monitor and follow federal, state, and local guidelines regarding capacity within the theatre and all other policies.
7. We will practice and encourage distancing protocols as much as is practical within the theatre.