COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURES
COVID POLICY: UPDATED 4/1/2022
Throckmorton Theatre wants to provide the safest space possible for you to enjoy live shows and in-person rehearsals again. The following are guidelines and precautions we are putting into effect at this time per federal, state, and local guidelines:
1. Audiences are strongly recommended to continue to mask indoors.
2. Performers in our productions will all provide proof of COVID vaccination. All Throckmorton Theatre artistic, production teams and staff will be required to show Proof of Vaccination or take weekly COVID tests. In addition, a designated person will be assigned as a COVID monitor to ensure compliance with vaccination and testing requirements, and to monitor potential symptoms among staff, artists, and volunteers.
3. We have air purifiers and ceiling ventilation in our main theatre and air purifiers in our smaller rooms.
4. The theatre will be cleaned and sanitized between all events, rehearsals and space uses.
5. We will continue to monitor and follow federal, state, and local guidelines regarding capacity within the theatre and all other policies.